ALL NEW Online Holiday Card Class and Card Kit! November 7, 2020, 10am CT
Purchase this Online Holiday Card Class and Card Kit and you will get the following:
- A card kit with all the pieces to assemble 15 cards: 3 each of 5 designs. Your cost includes shipping of supplies to you.
- Access to the LIVE online (via Zoom) class on Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 10am CT. (You will receive an email after you have purchased/registered, and closer to the class date, with a link to the Zoom call.)
- Access to a recording of the class afterwards so you can refer back to it; OR , if you are not able to attend the online class that day, you can watch the recording anytime.
- Access to purchase MORE card kits at 25% off.
- Access to me for any follow-up questions after the class. A link to a supplies list where if you decide to take-up card-making and want to start your own collection, you can buy the supplies directly.
This is an amazing value when you consider:
- you get 15 cards that would normally cost $120 if you were buying them from me completed.
- you get to learn some basic card-making skills and HAVE FUN assembling all the cards.
YOU will need to provide:
1) a basic watercolor set and brush. You don't need anything fancy. Just a basic set from Crayola will do.
2) space to spread out and work where you can also be on the Zoom call.
3) adhesive: You can use basic Elmer's glue but I recommend Elmer's Craft Bond with a precision tip, available on Amazon or also usually available at Michael's. Another option is Tombow Mono Adhesive. These adhesives both have precision applicators and are both acid-free (making your craft items last longer).
About the Designs:
Samples of each design are posted here in the listing. You will get supplies to make three of each design. I reserve the right to tweak each design slightly before you get your kit, but mostly this is what they will look like.
Who can attend this class?
This class is considered accessible for children, age 12 - adult. If you are a parent, you will have to determine your child's ability to handle and assemble some small pieces. Maybe that age is flexible, depending on their abilities. And, by all means, if this is a project you want to do together, GREAT!
Unfortunately, unless you would like to pay an extra fee for shipping, I cannot make this class available to customers outside the U.S.A., Alaska or Hawaii. IF, you would like to arrange that, please send me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note about attitude:
It is mostly assembly work that will be done in the class, along with a little water color background. It's important to come to this class without a sense of perfectionism. (If only I could have documented all the mistakes I made just in designing the samples I posted above!! Yikes!) Often, mistakes can be covered up. That is one of of the skills you learn in card-making!
If you have questions about any of these things, please send me (Sarah) an email, email@example.com.
Online Holiday Card Class and Card Kit
Refunds are offered ONLY if the card kit is returned intact and unopened, BEFORE November 10, 2020. Please contact me before returning. Thank you.